Friday, February 10, 2017

I'm cold. How about a little danger?

She Likes it Hot


First things first, I need to say it out loud, and directly to you, or the rest of this story will make no sense. I am a slave. I am a slave by choice. I want to serve, and I enjoy the pain and suffering I live every single day. I am not some bimbo, and I am not some kind of freak. I just like things differently than you. I'm that girl who likes mint chocolate chip ice cream, even when everyone else is getting vanilla. I'm not going to apologize for that. I'm only going to tell you about that snowy day last year, when my Master gave me so much more than I imagined, and how proud I felt for it all.

It was early January, and it had just snowed. I came in from shoveling outside and popped into the kitchen to make a cup of hot cocoa for Master and myself, making sure to put just the right amount of marshmallows in each. I brought it out to him and knelt down beside him, holding his mug out to him and lowering my head. His hands found the crown of my head and gently patted me, filling me with a sense of joy that I can't explain. He pet me for a few minutes before taking his mug, a sign which also gave permission for me to have some of mine, and I took a small sip of the piping hot liquid, making a little slurp. 

"It must be cold outside," he said, looking down at me. I smiled, "Nothing you're little snow bunny can't handle, Master. I made sure everything was nice and clean." His smile grew wider, and I felt that familiar pang in the pit of my stomach. He just thought of a plan, and I was going to experience something painful or terribly intensely pleasurable. I made sure not to show signs of my understand, however. He liked when I seemed surprised by his actions, when I didn't know he had something planned. 

Nothing more was said for a while, as we sipped our hot chocolate, watched some ridiculous crime drama on tv, and let an hour or two slip away. We spoke to one another fairly casually, about the show, and about the characters, and it was a pleasant way to spend some time with my Master. But, I could feel my own stomach complaining, and I knew his would shortly follow, if it hadn't already.

"What do you think about some barbecue for dinner tonight?" He asked, suddenly and almost as if he was reading my mind, which he has a wont to do. I smiled brightly and looked up at him, "Sounds tasty. I could make you a nice barbecue chicken, if you'd like. Or I can see if we have any ribs or anything like that?" I suggested. Master was a bit of a picky eater, and had to have the right sense for the food at any given moment.

"Well, I was thinking that tonight, I could cook." He said, almost acting timid about the suggestion. It gave me pause, since he hated cooking and hadn't been timid about anything he wanted since we'd gotten together.

"That would be fine if you'd like to, Master. Would you like me to get anything ready for you?" I asked, cautiously. I didn't want him to get suspicious that I knew something I wasn't supposed to yet. He smiled, a dark smile that made me shake to my very core with excitement and fear. "Go and strip, and get me some sauce, something to put it on with, and what the hell, open a can of pineapple for me." I jumped to go and do as I was told. It was instinctual now.

I ran into the kitchen, quickly stripping my t shirt and panties off and neatly folding them on the counter to wait for me to put them back on, and grabbed the ingredients Master had requested. I found him waiting for me, a bag of charcoal in one hand, several bundles of rope in the other, that evil, seductive smile still plastered on his face.

I froze in place, in position, and looked at him for a second. I don't know why, but for just a fraction of a second, I was actually scared of whatever he had planned. I mentally shook out the thoughts and got into position, my legs spread wide, my hands behind my lowered head, and waited.

"Oh good girl!" He said. I tried my best not to smile. It was always nice to hear Master call me that. But I persevered, holding back everything to remain still and ready, though an inkling of the fear sat in me, waiting for it's moment of vindication, He moved towards me, and I remained still. He stood right up against me, and I didn't budge. My eyes focused on the far wall ahead of me, I remained still and ready.

I felt the sting of his palm before I heard the loud smack, as he slapped my pussy hard, making me jump and my legs shake, but I held my concentration, kept myself as still as I could. He smiled at my efforts and playfully ran his fingertips up my lips, his one finger just barely penetrating the valley. I withstood, standing tall in my submission to him. To the power he granted me as his loving servant.

His fingers trailed their way up my body, sliding along the skin of my stomach so barely, it almost tickled without feeling anything at all. I could feel my mind slipping into a deeper sense of need, but I held it back. I would do this well. I would not give in.

His fingers found their way to my nipple, and they squeeze and twisted, making me cry out softly. I stayed still, though, my body ravenous with need. I would make damn sure to be extra cute and sexy, because I needed him to fill me. He smiled again, grabbing the back of my head and pulling me quickly to him, placing his lips on my ear, his hot breath brushing oh so gently across my skin, and whispered, "Come with me."

The words made me whimper, and his smile grew as he lowered my head and walked forward, his hand at this side, my body bent forward and my legs bent to accommodate him. It was difficult to walk, but I needed to do it. His control, my obedience, both fueled me further, making me want it more, making me want him more. He opened the door and I saw he had shoveled the porch, the slats of wood a dark contrast to the pure white snow around it. He moved me outside, the bitter cold burning my bare flesh, and put me down, into a kneeling position. He stepped aside and I saw he had cleared off a decorative arch in the yard.

He chuckled to himself as he sat on a bench behind me to put on his boots. "I know what you're thinking, but hey, I'm right here, and I promise you'll be safe. My little snow bunny can handle anything I throw at her, right?" I was kicking myself for ever having said that, but I nodded. I could handle this.

Master stood up, boots firmly fastened, and grabbed my head again, pulling me into the snowy yard. The snow on my bare flesh burned, but I felt like the heat from my loins would melt it too fast.

Mercifully, he moved me more quickly, despite my struggling, and brought me in front of it, raising my head until I stood on my tip toes, shivering as my skin became covered in goose pimples. He pushed, throwing my off balance, and I caught myself on the cold steel of the arch.

It didn't burn as much as I expected it too, and I watched him descend upon me, pushing me up, up, until my ass rested at the curved peak, hanging down between two slats, and he began securing me. Ropes flew across my ankles, above and below my knees, at the very base of my hips. I shiver as the wind blows, throwing powdered freezing all over my front, the snow burning. I held in a scream and Master sped up, getting my arms secured just as tightly as my legs. He brushed the bits of snow off me, and smiled, kissing from my shoulder down, not missing anything, all the way to where my ass dipped under the arch.

"Does my snow bunny still think she can handle anything?" He asked, giving me a kiss on the cheek. I stood my ground. I was in place, I was ready. Nothing he could throw at me any more painful than the snow. I nodded, and he grinned, moving outside my field of vision, where I couldn't see what dastardly way he could manage to torment me more, and he returned with a log, one he had prepped in case of a bigger storm.

He tossed it under me, and it all finally clicked into place. I squirmed and struggled, pleading with my eyes. Begging him through the window of my soul not to continue. But I never said a word. I trusted him with my life every day, and there is nothing I would not do if he wanted to, but the fear I felt filled my every cell with dread. He ignored my eyes, getting down under me and lighting the log, giving my ass a hard smack as he stood, watching the fire spread through the log. Though it was small, and not exactly close to me, I could feel the heat on my ass, pleasant at first, but quickly growing intense. The fire danced below me as the heat spread to my back, my limbs warming up, and my ass feeling as though it was engulfed in flames.

The contrast between the heat and the cold of the floating powder and bitter winds was intoxicating, and despite the pain, I kept myself quite, though I could not escape waggling my ass, trying to move and reduce the pain as much as I could.

Master ran his fingertips down my waist, down my thigh, and moved down, so my poor burning ass and pussy were in full view. He chuckled softly and watched as I danced from the heat, letting out only small whimpers and moans. He stepped onto the bottom run, and I could feeling the cold of his coat and pants brush my legs.

"How is my little snow bunny doing?" He asked. Through gritted teeth came my agonizing reply, "Your snow bunny is doing wonderfully, thank you, Master." He smiled at the old code he had drilled into my head so well. He smiled and I felt his fingernails clawing into my flesh, the pain so enhanced by the cold, it was such beautiful agony.

"I'm glad to hear it. Perhaps she'll get a reward then." I felt him press deeper between my legs, and felt the burning hot tip of his glorious member press into me, and thrust with a passion I could never describe deep into me, the cold of his clothing burning away at every inch of me, a welcome rest from the heat, and I gave in.

"Oh god, Master, I'm sorry, I can't hold it in any longer, god, please fuck me Master, I'll do anything you want if you please fuck me!" I couldn't move in any way that would help get any leverage with his perfect rod. He didn't react to my pleas, but just continued to slowly move himself, enjoying my struggling attempts at squirming for more. My body pulled at the ropes and worked at the steel, but my helplessness was set.

Moving slowly and deliberately, he drove me out of my mind as my body froze while burning with both passion and flame, the pain and pleasure mixing and swirling inside me, my mind melting with the sensations. I focused so entirely on everything, I felt my mind become one with the thoughts, the feelings, the actions, the pain, the pleasure, Master...

He pulled out, my cunt convulsing with need. I didn't care about the pain anymore, I just needed him to fuck me, use me, and make me his once again. I begged through the gag as I moved what little I could, struggling uselessly to tear at him, and he walked slowly around, resting his cock directly on my face. I could feel my own juices coating him, but all it did was frenzy me. I knew he wanted me to show off. But I just couldn't and the conflict was killing me.

I couldn't move, I was frozen in the moment, needing desperately to please him in every conflicting way, while he just stood, his eyes on me, as his cock pulsated inches from my needy lips. I would give anything for it, even risk punishment right now, but I just couldn't move. He finally pulled back and pressed his full length past my lips and down my throat, until I could feel his powerful balls resting on my eyes, warming them and filling me with the scent of his musk.

I relaxed my throat as best I could through heaves as I willed myself under control. My brain was in sudden overdrive, and I could only focus on my own actions. It was a moment where everything was full, and clear, and powerfully real. And it was the moment right before Master pulsated in my mouth, filling my stomach with his glorious seed.

He waited a moment, and pulled out, putting himself away quickly and leaning down to kiss my forehead, "That was absolutely incredible. Let's get you warmed up, you've earned a treat tonight!" I'm still panting, my head is still reeling, but the break let my mind clear, and I nod, disoriented and aching all over.

Inside, Master let me curl up on his lap on the couch, He let me put on a ditzy romantic comedy that he thinks are so stupid, and cuddled up under a nice warm blanket. I curled up close, feeling close and happy and more content and accomplished than I had in a while. Master's hands rubbed gently up and down my back, and the warmth and touch of his skin made me sigh and stretch out a bit, curling up tighter into him.

His hands found their way forward, his fingertips dancing around my mons, making me jump and hope beyond hope this was going where I was hoping. Tiny bit by tiny bit, he moved closer, until his fingers pressed between my legs, rubbing my desperate clit gently. I immediately jumped and almost screamed out a moan, grabbing his arm and arching my back. After the days of teasing, and the incredible scene we had just had, my body had lost all control, but wouldn't give in. I clutched Master's arm as hard as I could and trembled, my whole body caught precariously on the razor's edge of orgasm. Master kept me there, my mind and body lost to the waves of pleasure, my eyes rolling to the back of my head and every muscle convulsing, twitching, every neuron in my brain completely lost to the blinding agony of pleasure.

After what felt like an eternity, he mercifully allowed me release, and I screamed, my brain and body on fire, my entire body alight with the most incredible pleasure. My toes curling so hard, I thought my feet might break, and even feel good, my body in a fit of spasms as my lungs emptied multiple times,

My mind went blank for a moment, but I still remember feeling it, intensifying every moment, until the wave broke, and I was left panting, paralyzed, too tired to move and inch. Master just pulled me into his lap and cuddled me, as I slowly drifted off to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment