Thursday, February 9, 2017

How about a story? It's a dull winter's day here, so I want to spice it up.

The Long Weekend Pt 1.


It had been snowing for...god, 2 days? It was pretty much impossible to get the door open, never mind drive. I hadn't even heard a plow for a while, so it may be actually impossible. So, I had made today about enjoying time with Master. I had dug out my old paws, my kitty ears, and my plug tail. I couldn't believe how small it seemed now that we'd been doing so much more. I pulled off what little clothing I was allowed on such cold days and fit the ears onto my head, smiling and batting at them softly for a moment, reliving old moments. I got on all fours, my head low to the floor and my ass as high as I could get it, slipping the plug easily into myself. The smaller head reminded me of how hard Master has worked to make my ass perfect.

I slipped the gloves gently over my slender fingers and crawled to the mirror the has leaned against the naughty wall since I moved in. It was covered in kiss lipstick, a reminder of my bratty past, Master always said. 

I poked my nose in a little black body paint, giving just the tip a nice kitty black look and sat back on my knees to try a few of my old poses. Lifting my hands to just under my chin and pouting, and rolling on my back to expose my soft belly. I knew Master would love it, and I turned around, crawling expertly on the carpeted floor I was always so close to. Master was in the living room, sprawled out on the couch in his comfy sweater and jeans. It was what he always did on days like this. I moved into the living room and gave the softest mew I could. I wanted him to look for me. I wanted him to play with me...

I moved around the back of the couch, mewing every few feet, never much more than a whisper, drowned out by the tv. But I could see his ears moving around, picking up something. He started to turn his head and I darted off, trying my best not to giggle out loud. I kept moving and giving him little mews a few more minutes before he noticed me. His eyes narrowed, focusing hard on me. I smiled brightly and began to run away, crawling as fast as my limbs would take me. I heard him coming off the couch, play running behind me as I crawled towards the kitchen. I slid under the table and waited for him to come in. 

He moved around a bit, probably trying to find the right angle to grab me from while still blocking the door. I waited, wiggling my butt in anticipation of running away again. It wasn't fun without the chase. 

His leg moved just enough to be safe and I was off, but he was quicker than I thought, and he grabbed me by my hips, pulling me back to him as he sat down on the floor with a huff. I smiled and turned around, nuzzling into his chest and pawing at him, arching my back as much as I could manage in the hopes he would consider using his fingers to make his kitten feel good, but he knew me far too well. He petted me softly while I nuzzled into his neck, his chest, smelling his scent with everything my stupid human nose could. 

A few minutes of absolutely wonderful petting and cuddling later, I was getting bored. I was hoping for more...

I started pawing gently at his pants, carefully rubbing his cock with my paws and giving him the best needy pout I could. He smiled, reaching down and unzipping his pants. I hopped on my back paws and curled up on the kitchen floor, lapping at every inch of exposed skin I could, until his beautiful cock sprang out from the confines of his denim prison. I smiled happily and lapped at the base, feeling a tingle run down my spine at the taste of his musk. I licked from the base to the tip, letting only the very tip of my tongue touch him at all. My pussy convulsed a little, giving me the most delicious twinge of pleasure through me as I listened to him moan softly. 

Every lap of my tongue, I pressed just a little bit harder, until my tongue was pressed hard against the bare flesh of his twitching dominator. I sat up and tilted my head, a gesture Master taught me when I was training, to let him know I wanted to go further now. He nodded, and I hopped again, letting myself fall onto his meat, letting it fill my mouth completely. 

Careful not to let my teeth so much as touch his cock, I started bobbing my head, quickly ramping up the pace for my own sake, needing his pleasure more than he did. He put his hands on my head and I stopped, looking up into his eyes. He moved my head slowly, all the way down to the base of his glorious tower, the the tip of it's celestial spire, and again, slowly all the way down. I tried my best to tighten my lips as he used my throat to tease himself. I feel I've gotten quite adept at keeping my body in check, but I gag when he holds me down, and he keeps me there, my throat convulsing on him, until the point I start to break. Then he slowly pulls me up, savoring the control we have worked on together for so long.

I mewed softly, sitting back on my haunches and spreading my knees wide for him. Begging with my eyes and body for him to continue, to take me, to let his lion roar and feast on the flesh of his kitten. He smiled, knowing exactly how I felt, and tried to act the graceful leader, but stumbling, causing his kitten to giggle and pounce, kissing his face with the tip of my tongue, gentle and playful as a kitten should be.

He disentangled me from himself and stood, walking back to the living room, and back to where we store our day toys. He pulled a few lengths of rope out, each a different color, pink, purple, black, red, and white. Kittens favorites. I squeeled in delight, racing to him and getting back in position, back on my haunches, my knees wide, my paws under my chin, my body tight with excitement, my every cell focused on the ropes.

He moved to me, and I felt his power over me. Immense waves of control and care washed over me as he got on one knee, His hands raced over my flesh as he wove the ropes around my flesh, under my knees and around my thighs, my calves, until stretching my leg was impossible. The tightness, the ache of the rope, the helplessness all served to make my poor pussy twitch with desperation. I needed more. I would only be able to get it by being his good pet. His good girl. All I've ever wanted to be.

The purple rope went around the other leg, wrapped just as tightly, until my other leg was just as unmovable as the first. I knelt forward, falling forward until my knees alone rested on soft tufts of carpet. I took a few tentative steps, and realized how easy this could be to run in and took a test run around the couch.

He laughed gently when I fell taking the third bend. He gently reminded me that all kittens fall sometimes. I silently glared, I was more graceful than that and he knew it. I walked back over to him and he went back to work, tying my arms bent the same as my legs, and just as tight. I felt so helpless as he stood up and went back to the toy chest. I'd never been very good at walking when he tied all four limbs, never mind running. I couldn't stop him now, whatever he wanted to do.

He came back and fitted my head harness onto me, the cold leather a chilling contrast to the heat I felt in my cheeks. He tightened all the straps, the X across my face, the hard leather ball in my mouth, the collar around my neck, until there simply wasn't any more slack to give. He petted my head once it was secure and scooched his body back round me, and pulled out the tail. He set it aside and held up an anal hook, a big iron curve with a large ball on the end. He pressed the cold metal of the hook against my puckered hole and I felt myself seize up slightly. Relax, I reminded myself. I relaxed, the cold of the metal pressing deeper and deeper, stretching me wide, until the middle passed and the ball slid into me.

The feeling of my insides stretching to allow the ball made me tingle more, and I moaned into my gag, my hips moving slightly, back and forth. I couldn't help it anymore. I needed it, and I was losing control. And, I thought, I couldn't do anything but hope he was in the mood for more, to let me cum, to give me the release I couldn't believe I needed so badly.

He tied the white rope to the hook, pulling it though the harness, and pulling it tight, my back arched as body twisted for the rope. The ache was incredible, the pain from the hook intense, and the look of twisted, evil lust in Master's eye was almost enough to drive me to orgasm right then and there. I knew it was going to be an incredible weekend.

More to Come!

No comments:

Post a Comment