Sunday, March 12, 2017

Fucktoy Ahoy!

Now, i don't know if You know this, but i'm a toy. The brain works perfectly, just no one is paying much attention to what's happening in there, that kind of thing. Well, i got to really feel like it for a while earlier. It also made me think there might be a pretty awesome kinky version of "Truth or Dare" in there...you know, for game nights with the swingers.
But, as i lay there, feeling my own aroual betraying me time and again, with no stimulation whatsoever, in a hogtie, hooded, i couldn't help but really enjoy the sensations.
i know Mommy is planning stuff where i'm left at home like that with guests around, but i'm kinda scared about what that many hands could do to my poor, fragile, delicate little fucktoy mind. Overstimulation, be it pain or pleasure, could probably manage to break me faster than a lack thereof. i was tied for a good 45 minutes to an hour, (about to try a few hours of it now), but i didn't really process time.


i was also thinking of products and services we could offer. We have a lot of plans, but nothing i feel like i can do right now. Tomorrow, i'm going to try to make an alien cock out of clay. Really something that i would love to feel using me. And i'm going to make a nice, big, fat, painful dildo. And i am going to post pictures of them. i'll post a couple here, but my patrons will get to see them in use. They'll get to see me masturbate with a huge alien dildo, and maybe even get video.

i think that's one of the things i'm really and truly loving about my life right now. i can be the nasty, disgusting, perverted slut, and my Mommy just eggs me on to be even more so. i think She likes the idea of me being the biggest slut i can possibly be. She wants us to be the biggest kink icons we can be. i do, too, but i'm just enjoying being used, and fucked, and teased, and abused, and humping everything and fucking myself with whatever and my life being just so...sexual in such a way that i'm only calm during the periods where we need to be calm. And beyond that, i'm already pretty uncontrollable, and it's only those few acts that i feel Mommy wouldn't want me to do, (even though She already told me i could and i'm just being a stupid cunt), that i don't do more often.



i can't wait to experience a few hours in silence and in bondage, just there as a decoration and a toy. It's going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment