Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Weird couple days..wanna hear about it?

I live with family. i can't afford to live on my own, despite two incomes. i am very ambitious, but i don't know how to get from point A to point B. i know this about myself, but i'm really bad with it. It's not me bitching about it, i need You to know it as it pertains to the story i'm about to paint. i'm also ignoring honorifics like W/we, because it's a bit harder to read.

Yesterday, after work, Miss decided we were doing a scene. We had actually discussed it a bit, and we were going to do it to drive me wild. She was going to hogtie, hood, and abuse me. And we did get the hood on, and the hood, but Miss didn't want to go easy on me at all, and she started with some impact play on my ass. i think she was using the cane for a bit, but it was a little hazy, the beginning especially. i'm not really sure how i ended up laying on my belly and cuffed to the bed, but i remember Miss demanding i get my ass up and my face down, by doing it herself.

So, ok, there i was, my ass high in the air, my face smooshed into the bed, and Miss caning my ass softly and teasingly. She grabbed the bottle and dripped some lube down between my cheeks. it was cold, and it made me jump just a bit. i felt her shove a finger in my cunt and ram it in a few times before grabbing a dildo and shoving it deep into me. i definitely jumped, and then she grabbed the cane again and started whacking harder, making sure to hit the end of the dildo a few times. 

At some point, she grabbed the hitachi wand and left it buzzing under me, caning me to show me i didn't get it. She caned and paddled me a while, actually, the mixed feelings of pain and pleasure growing, and my mind melting in the hood. 

i was absolutely desperate at that point. i would have done anything to cum, i think. And Miss shoved me down, positioning me so the hitachi was directly on my clit, and my mind lit on fire. i couldn't move, because i needed that stimulation. i couldn't breathe because the slightest motion might derail it. And still She paddled me. And i felt my orgasm coming, a little closer with every smack!

And finally, i did cum. But i couldn't move. Couldn't scream. Couldn't do anything at all. And Miss didn't notice, or didn't care. i still don't know which. And she kept paddling. The vibrator stayed on my clit. There was no fanfare. There was just a bodily function. 

Then, we were interupted by my grandmother needing my help. 

Today, Mommy and i started working on some ideas for a really awesome sex toy. Not really even a dildo, it's...completely new. We'll be getting started on building it very soon, and then it'll become a thing we make. 

1 comment:

  1. so sorry your playtime was disrupted...i do so wish i had been born in the correct gender ...but maybe next time around Syndrajo

    ReplyDelete