Thursday, March 9, 2017

Yesterday was freaking weird, tonight was fucking awesome!

Ok, so i'm still new to real slavery. So far, it's been kind of a weird mix of doing whatever the hell we wanted mixed in with whatever toys we could manage to get our hands on. It wasn't an entirely effective mix, i'm sure that those of you who have been slaves or Owners for a while are shaking their head at me right now, or have at least once.

So, yesterday was it's own trip. i got ready for work with nipple clamps and clothespins on, and got my first real proper punishment. i had a cummie by accident while adding to my tumblr queue. Mommy understood, but that didn't get me out of anything.

So, i'm going to jump to the fun bits, starting from the punishment. Mommy said that since i was naughty, but told her about it, i wouldn't be punished too severely. i was placed in a corner, on my knees, my legs spread wide, facing the wall, with my hands behind my head for 15 minutes. i think we both just sorta assumed that that wouldn't be a big deal, it's more about being quiet anyway, but dear god...

For those of you who don't know, and don't have the itch to discover it themselves, you get super sore. Like, your body aches to move, to release the strain of the position. So, 15 minutes took forever, and i was ready to cry by the end of it. When Mommy finally said i could move, i collapsed. After something like a dozen attempts to get up, i finally made it to the bed.

Mommy and i talked about it for a bit. And it was awesome, yet horrible, and we decided we would be starting real training on positions. i sealed my own fate right at that moment.

After work today, (Mommy got a free day off with pay today), Mommy said i'm no longer allowed to walk in our bedroom, and put down my food and drink in a dog bowl, which i happily ate out of. There was actually something super awesome about it. i kept wagging my butt at her, and while i don't even know if she actually saw it, it made me happy.

It actually took me kind of a long time to eat, as i don't have a snout that the bow was designed to accomodate, but i managed. Actually, drinking out of a bowl was a lot easier than eating, once i kinda had an idea as to what to do. i'm sure eating like that will get easier.

Mommy let me have a big hug and we got to training.

The chart of positions we are using for training. Consider it the rough idea.

Mommy had me be in Tower, Bracelets, and Nadu for 5 minutes each. i was allowed to see what was on the tv and talk, but i was actually pretty focused on my positioning and letting myself get to know each ache and pain, trying to figure out what i could do to stretch those muscles more throughout the day.

i had so much fun working on my positions, though most of my body hurts right now. i had to stay pretty much completely still throughout, and the positions were pretty straining. 

Oh, and we went to get Mommy a new cane and a new paddle, and there's a possibility i might start working, and potentially teaching classes, at the Adam and Eve not too far from here. The manager seemed pretty impressed with me, and i have been taught how to GIVE all the pain, even if i'm not super at receiving it all. 

All in all, it was a good couple days. i feel super close to my Mommy right now, and she's sitting next to me as i type, and i bet she's looking forward to reading this all as well. i love You, Mommy!

Also, please share this. i'd love to have people reading about my training and the fun i have with Mommy. i'd love it if you'd share on any platform you use, or copy and paste the url to forums. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment